Property ID : ML81630748
Sold $1,599,000 - Single Family Home
A rare opportunity to own a gorgeous home that was thoughtfully rebuilt from the studs up and expanded with exquisite taste and high quality in mind. From the abundance of natural light to the hardwood floors and sparkling LED recessed lighting, this home is simply spectacular.
Upon entering the home, you will be immediately impressed by the welcoming formal living room, which leads into the spacious gourmet kitchen, accented with quartz slab countertops and custom cabinets. An open floor plan connects the cozy family room, which boasts a trey ceiling and French doors that lead into the gorgeous backyard, perfect for entertaining. Nearby, enjoy the comfort of a handsome formal dining room, complete with an adjoining powder room.
On the other side of the living room, you will find two serene bedrooms and a tastefully-designed full bathroom. Heading into the refined master suite, you will love the mirror closet doors and delightful master bathroom with new shower/tub and dual sinks. A sliding door leads into the tranquil patio, looking out over the private backyard with new landscaping and an automatic sprinkler system throughout.
- Completely remodeled 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths home with one-car garage
- 1775 sq. ft. living space with 552 sq. ft addition on 6360 sq. ft. lot
- Open floor plan connecting living room, kitchen & family room
- Spacious remodeled kitchen peninsula with seating, quartz countertop, new cabinets & stainless steel appliances
- Remodeled 2 full bathrooms with new vanities
- New addition includes family room, formal dining room, and half bathroom
- New engineered hardwood floor throughout
- New double-pane windows and new doors throughout
- New furnace, new ductwork, new tankless water heater, new copper pipes
- New paint inside and out
- New tile floor in laundry area and bathrooms
- New LED recessed lights throughout
- New roof, new exterior stucco, new drywall, new insulation
- New lawn in front and back yards. Automatic sprinkler system, new driveway and back patio
- Prime Sunnyvale location, near schools, parks, city library, shopping centers, Downtown Sunnyvale
- Easy access to 101, 280, 85 freeways
- Elementary School: Nimitz Elementary
- Middle School: Cupertino Middle
- High School: Fremont High
For more details
Please call us at 408-490-4746!